Hello everybody its been a very busy couple of weeks here at Sandford Chiropractic Bridgend. One of the main things my patients discuss with me is posture, and we’ve had a few success stories already. As a posture focussed Bridgend Chiropractor, my mission is to ensure I leave my patients with the best spine possible for pain free living and optimal function.
I am now delighted to announce that Sandford Chiropractic Bridgend can, in addition to effective postural based chiropractic adjustment, supply our patients who want the best possible posture with some of the best spinal orthotics; Denneroll. These orthotics will complement your care within the practice and enhance results.
The Denneroll’s are available for:
- Cervical spines (necks)
- Thoracic spines (upper back)
- And Lumbar spines (low back)
- Plus many more types!
The best part of the Denneroll is that you don’t have to do anything except lie down for a few minutes. So what are the benefits of having good posture?
- Avoiding pain! A lot of people suffer greatly with pain due to a deteriorated posture.
- Good posture reduces wear and tear on your joints and connective tissues. Useful as we age!
- Good posture = better breathing. Bend right over and try and take a deep breath, its not easy to do.
- Proper posture can make you look taller and slimmer and will make you look confident.
If you are somebody who is suffering from poor posture or you know somebody who is, then as a posture focussed Bridgend Chiropractor, we may be able to help you or your loved one overcome this issue. The government encourages us all to plan for retirement, Sandford Chiropractic Bridgend also encourages all to plan for retirement by considering their posture and how much better, and less painful old age can be with a good posture. Why would you want additional wear and tear, extra aches and pains, and a hump, none of these things growing old is mandatory, these things are optional.
As the founder of Aikido, Morihei Ueshiba, put it: “A good stance and posture reflect a proper state of mind.”