Chiropractic treatments at the Sandford Chiropractic Clinic in Bridgend, Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales.
At Sandford Chiropractic we take great care in providing a structured approach to our chiropractic treatments in order that our clients have a clear understanding of their treatment path. In addition, we also are very transparent with the cost of any treatment so that you can be confident in having the full facts with regard to your commitments to any treatment.
The typical treatment plan for a client is as follows:
1. The New Patient Assessment (£50)
Your chiropractor will take your full medical history, followed by thorough physical, postural, orthopaedic and neurological tests. In addition to this, your Chiropractor will also use our spine scanning technology* to give an even more detailed look at what may be contributing to your personal case. The chiropractor will also explain how chiropractic may help and answer any questions you have. This appointment usually takes just over an hour.
*Our state of the art spine scanning technology includes:
- ‘neuroPULSE’ Measures Adaptability – Heart Rate Variability: Heart Rate Variability (HRV) examines the impact of lifestyle stress while measuring adaptability. It plots the balance and overall activity of the autonomic nervous system.
- ‘neuroTHERMAL’ Measuring Organ Regulation: Scans the entire spinal nerve system for regulation and balance. Detects areas of poor vasoconstriction and vasodilation control, showing altered autonomic control. Graphically pinpoints where painless stress is affecting the patient’s health.
- ‘neuroCORE’ Measuring Postural Energy: The sEMG show how neuromuscular tension is affecting the patient. Brings muscles, nerve tension and fatigue into the picture.
2. Report of Findings & First Chiropractic Session (£30)
After your case & results have been fully reviewed you will attend your Report of Findings appointment, setting out what the chiropractor has found and how best to help you. Once this has been explained, and if you wish to proceed, you will then receive your first chiropractic adjustments.
3. Chiropractic Sessions (£30)
Your follow up appointments will include chiropractic adjustments, and where necessary;
- dry needling
- kinesio taping methods
4. Progress Assessment & Chiropractic Session (£40)
Your progress will be systematically reviewed by conducting tests and discussing your improvement to date. After this, you will receive your regular chiropractic adjustment session.